Town Clerk & Public Records

The Town Clerk is responsible for maintaining the Town's official records, the Town's Code of Ordinance, conduct municipal elections, process and issue business and liquor licenses, risk management and prepare for Town Council meetings.

As citizens, it is your right to request and review public records of the Town of Minturn. It is important that this information be kept in order and on site for all to view.

Town Fees

Download the Fees, Rates, and Charges Imposed Pursuant to the Minturn Town Code here.

Water, Trash, and Sewer

For Water and Residential Trash service and billing set up and questions or to change your RESIDENTIAL Trash service please call the Town Treasurer. For sewer questions please call Eagle River Water and Sanitation District at 476-7480.

Public Records Portal

About the Portal

Official Town of Minturn public records dating back to 1937 are available online, and easily searchable through our Public Records Portal powered by Laserfiche.

The following types of documents are available for search:

  • Town Council Meeting Minutes
  • Ordinances
  • Resolutions
  • Planning & Zoning Meeting Minutes

click here

Using the Portal

Looking for something specific? There are several ways to search through our public documents to find just what you need.

Search by term or topic
Just type a search term into the using the search box prominently displayed at the top of the home page.

Search by document type
Select a category from the list including Town Council Agendas, Town Council Minutes, Town Council Packets, Ordinances, and Resolutions. This will bring up folders organized by year for the relevant category.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Contact our Town Clerk Jay Brunvand by email or at 970-827-5645 x1 with questions. Or, learn more about requesting records that are not available in the Public Records Portal.

Download Request Public Records Form.


Staff Contacts

Name Phone
Jay Brunvand 970-827-5645 x1