Minturn’s building inspections are contracted through CCC (Colorado Code Consulting).
To schedule an inspection, please contactTeri Thomas
Electrical inspections are handled through the State of Colorado. For more information, visit https://dpo.colorado.gov/Electrical/PermitInspectionInfo.
Builders / Property Owners: Permits and plan reviews may be required for building or remodel projects in Minturn. Contact the Building Department to learn your responsibilities before starting a project. Fines are doubled for those not in compliance.
Also you must check:
Water Locates – Public Works Supervisor – 970-445-2416
Utility Locates – 811
CCC (Colorado Code Consulting, LLC)
- Building Permit Fee Estimator (Includes Construction Use Tax Estimator)
- Building Permit with Water System Impact Fee Application
- Demolition Permit Application
- State Electrical Permit Fees
- Contractor License Application
- Street Cut Permit Application
For questions or concerns, please Email the Building Department.
|Madison Harris - Town Staff, Planner||970-827-5645 x2|