STAGE 1 FIRE RESTRICTIONS, MINTURN FITNESS CENTER UPDATE
Stage 1 Fire Restrictions are in place for Eagle County
Effective 9pm Wednesday July 8, 2020 the Town of Minturn has extended the Eagle County Emergency Management “Stage 1” fire restrictions to all parts of Minturn pursuant to Minturn Municipal Code 7-10-10. These restrictions will remain in effect until conditions warrant change and may be expanded as necessary.
These temporary restrictions include:
- ALL personal uses of Fireworks are prohibited.
- ANY fire not within a permanently constructed fire pit, ring, or grate on PUBLIC or PRIVATE land.
- Fires contained within portable devices (chimineas, grills and tiki torches with no shut-off valve) on undeveloped lands.
- Smoking outdoors in an area that is not cleared of all combustible materials.
- No explosive targets or incendiary (tracer) rounds. These are never allowed on Federal lands.
- Using any internal or external combustion engine WITHOUT a spark- arresting device.
- Welding or operating acetylene or other torches with an open flame in an area that is NOT cleared of at least 10 feet in diameter and NOT in possession of a chemical pressurized fire extinguisher.
- NO operation of any internal combustion engine without a spark arresting device properly installed and in working order.
To report a fire contact Eagle County Dispatch at 9-1-1 for Emergencies or 970-479-2201 for non-emergencies.
For details or more information please visit www.ecemergency.org.
MINTURN FITNESS CENTER UPDATE
Minturn Fitness Center is happy to announce that they are ready to reopen the gym for classes, group sessions, and personal training ONLY, starting Monday June 22nd. The gym will not yet be open for personal workouts so memberships will not be turned back on to pay for classes. There will be 16 different classes offered each week at various times during the day.
OPEN GYM IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19
If you are interested in booking a personal training session with one of MFC's Certified Strength & Conditioning Coaches please email Jimmy Pritchard at [email protected].
You must pre-register for all classes. For more information, or to sign up, please visit https://minturnfitnesscenter.com/.
To ensure social distancing class sizes will be limited to 10 clients only. You will need to sign up and pay online. You must sign up 24 hours in advance of the class you want to attend. Unfortunately no drop-ins allowed at this time. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
RAILROAD PUD INFORMATION