Ordinances & Resolutions 2017
|Click the number to download the file:
- Ordinance NO. 1-2017 - AN ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN OF MINTURN, COLORADO AMENDING CHAPTER 13 (UTILITIES CODE), CHAPTER 16 (ZONING CODE), CHAPTER 17 (SUBDIVISION CODE), AND CHAPTER 18 (BUILDING CODE) OF THE MINTURN MUNICIPAL CODE.
- Ordinance NO. 2-2017 - AN ORDINANCE Athorizing the Mayor of the Town of Minturn to sign the development agreement implementing the Mountain Concept Alternative within the Mountaintop area of the Battle Mountain Property.
- Ordinance NO. 3-2017 - SITE SPECIFIC MINOR SUBDIVISION DEVELOPMENT PLAN
FOR RBLA MINTURN SUBDIVISION
- Ordinance NO. 5-2017 - An Ordinance of the Town of Minturn amending the Town Code regarding loitering
- Ordinance NO. 6-2017 - An Ordinance amending the 2016 Budget as set forth in the following Exhibit "A" to appropriate additional general fund revenues in the amount of $530,000.00 and appropriating additional Battle Mountain Resort Capital Fund Expenditures in the amount of $530,000.00
- Ordinance NO. 7-2017 - An Ordinance of the Town of Minturn amending Section 8-1-30 of the Minturn Municipal Code to amend the model traffic code and set a new fee schedule for violation of the Town's parking ordinances
- Resolution NO. 1 - 2017 - A Resolution designating two public places within the Town of Minturn and the Town of Minturn Website for the posting of Public Notices and notices for Public Meetings of the Minturn Town Council, Planning and Zoning Commission and other Boards, Commissions and Authorities of the Town of Minturn.
- Resolution NO. 2 - 2017 - A Resolution approving Land Use application temporary use permit 17-02
- Resolution NO. 3 - 2017 - A Resolution to approve a 2nd Amendment to a professional services agreement between Inter-Mountain Engineering and the Town of Minturn and authorizing the Manage of the Town of Minturn to sign the agreement.
- Resolution NO. 4 - 2017 - A Resolution appointing town council members
- Resolution NO. 5 - 2017 - A Resolution to adopt the Climate Action Plan for the Eagle County Community
- Resolution NO. 6 - 2017 - A Resolution authorizing the Mayor of the Town of Minturn to sign an operations agreement with Eagle River Water and Sanitation for Town wide water and trash billing services.
- Resolution NO. 7 - 2017 - A Resolution approving the terms and conditions of a real property exchange and temporary easement agreement and authorizing the Mayor to execute the agreement on behalf of the Town.
- Resolution NO. 8 - 2017 - A Resolution allocating the 2017 Holy Cross Energy Community Enhancement Fund proceeds for the purpose of the purchase and installation of flower boxes and lighting of Bellm Bridge
Looking for 2016? Check the archives.
|(You will need Adobe®
Acrobat® Reader® to view these files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is free software that lets
you view and print Adobe Portable Document Format